[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Aftermath » Feedback and Suggestions » Dog Whistle
Dog Whistle
KlariaDate: Wednesday, 2009-03-04, 10:45 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Administratoren
Awards: 0
After having found a Dog companion, I found that, since when it dies it's so costy to revive him, I thought it would deserve an item (purchasable at a shop), say, a whistle, to "tell" the dog to come to you, to stay in position, instead of having to be so close to it.

The whistle would cost something like 500$ and would be bindable into one of the interface keys, that way if your dog is in danger you can call him and he would have a chance of getting out in time, instead of having to ruuuun to it, die WHILE trying to get close to it, and finally maybe be able to put it back in inventory in time.

Also.. It might sound *mean* or stupid, but I think the developper (Silverlan) should be focusing on more important stuff rather than thinking up a random idea (like PVP.. no need for PVP honestly) like, selling system, quests, or simply more spawn places (I'm sorry if you are ALREADY working on these, I just heard that "PVP" is what you were focusing on right now, and I personally find it stupid..)

KlariaDate: Wednesday, 2009-03-04, 2:03 PM | Message # 2
Private
.. Also it would be nice if the ressurection potion was cheaper, as your dog can die for absolutely shit reasons, in a second, you don't even HAVE A CHANCE to save it and it's already dead, like, oh I dunno, someone bring a mirelurk king to it, or, say, a npc insta kills it, or even better! it's health doesn't show, and then a big momma spawns and insta kills it, YAY!

Might aswell abandon your pet and search a new one if it dies

StormbringerDate: Wednesday, 2009-03-04, 11:56 PM | Message # 3
Sergeant
Group: Benutzer
Pvp Is going to be a lot different than you think. It's going to be a duel 2 players accept. Not some random kill a player as you see fit. Besides, in due time silverlan will get to those things. happy

KlariaDate: Thursday, 2009-03-05, 1:55 AM | Message # 4
Private
I know how it's going to be... And it's waaay behind what we *need*, and tell me, what's the point of dueling a player? To see who aim best? 1 pistol bullet in the head, you're dead, 4 in the chest, dead. Very interesting fight hu..

StormbringerDate: Thursday, 2009-03-05, 2:47 AM | Message # 5
Sergeant
Group: Benutzer
Spells. And if you think that silverlan should change on what he works on, Just message him directly.

KlariaDate: Thursday, 2009-03-05, 2:57 AM | Message # 6
Private
He's always offline on steam and have a habbit of ignoring questions you ask tongue But who's gonna use spells if you can just use a easier and better weapon? tongue Or you mean restrict them while in a duel?

SilverlanDate: Friday, 2009-03-06, 12:18 PM | Message # 7
Sergeant
Quote (Klaria)
But who's gonna use spells if you can just use a easier and better weapon? tongue Or you mean restrict them while in a duel?

Simple. When you want to do a PVP against someone, a window pops up where you both have to choose the weapons to use in the PVP. A weapon can only be used if both players have agreed with it, otherwise it will be restricted.
Only weapon that can always be used, no matter what, is the sword.

Forum » Aftermath » Feedback and Suggestions » Dog Whistle
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Hosted by uCoz