Friday, 2024-03-29, 7:51 AM
| RSS
Main | Deathclaws AI being more aggressive? - Forum
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Aftermath » Feedback and Suggestions » Deathclaws AI being more aggressive?
Deathclaws AI being more aggressive?
StormbringerDate: Friday, 2009-02-27, 0:28 AM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Benutzer
Awards: 0
The deathclaw didn't really seem as agressive as it sounds and looks. And I noticed that a ton of them spawn behind the gas station like mad, I just think that they should be a lot more agressive, likes theres a thruster that pushes them forward when alerted all the time and that it melee's whenever possible, and can leap a bit. Sorry if this seems like too much, I just think it would be more horrific if it matched one in fallout 3 better.

ProHunterDate: Friday, 2009-02-27, 1:01 AM | Message # 2
Generalissimo
Group: Administratoren
Awards: 1
yes i've noticed that they arent always attacking me and just standing in fornt of me, they shall always try to get as close as they can to enemys and hit them

KlariaDate: Friday, 2009-02-27, 2:27 AM | Message # 3
Private
The Deathclaws only spawn in certain areas as everyone know, but they can not leave their spawning area, once they reach a certain radius, they will stop pursuing you and stand still, I assume Silverlan could make them invulnerable unless you enter in this zone radius, or remove the radius.

But removing the radius would be a real problem, I for one know I would be really annoyed if I would randomly be chased by level 100 enemies while I would only be level 25/anything under level 100. I am actually level 100 and deathclaws are still very hard to bring down.

SilverlanDate: Saturday, 2009-02-28, 7:55 AM | Message # 4
Sergeant
Quote (Klaria)
The Deathclaws only spawn in certain areas as everyone know, but they can not leave their spawning area, once they reach a certain radius, they will stop pursuing you and stand still, I assume Silverlan could make them invulnerable unless you enter in this zone radius, or remove the radius.

There is no radius. The reason why they have problems leaving that area is simply because the noding on atomic is terrible and they just can't find a way out.

ArtyDate: Saturday, 2009-02-28, 7:00 PM | Message # 5
Private
Group: Benutzer
Quote (Silverlan)
noding on atomic is terrible

I guess that means we need a new map. I hope we get one designated for this gamemode.

Forum » Aftermath » Feedback and Suggestions » Deathclaws AI being more aggressive?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Hosted by uCoz