Ok here are a few things I've noticed that i figured could probably need some fixing..
- The Scrolled NPCs that you spawn ( Nukalurk, Mirelurk, etc. ) should have a menu the same as the Protectrons to give them orders like Stay, Follow and so on.
- You should be able to form small in-game groups with one or two more people to team up on larger enemies and split the XP
- The Food you pick up should be less available but give more health when you use them ( I hate having to click on roasted chicken, pies, and bread like 24 times each to get health back )
- Inside Megaton you should split up the Trader into their respective categories ( IE: One trader who sells only weapons, one who sells potions, and etc . ) This will give Megaton more of a town feel if there are several different shops.
- One small typo on the Trader's menu is that Price is spelled Prize, but that is an easy fix.
- There seems to be some bug when you press E on the Trader your view goes whacky
I will update this If I begin to think of anything more.